Mac Designer - Sports Promos
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Mac Designer - Sports Promos jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Mac Designer - Sports Promos postings
Fox NE&O is in search of top freelance designers/animators to work with us in-house on our many sports campaigns. Fox Sports Marketing work has earned awards and press in the industry and festivals around the world, earning top honors at the Emmys, Cleo's, BDA, and many others. We are looking for a Motion Designer to work in our Los Angeles FOX Studios Lot.
• Aside from mastery of After Effects/Photoshop/Illustrator, the Motion Designer must have production-level Cinema 4D skills
• Must be able to execute a project from beginning to end, and be able to design boards that are realistically executed in the given time frame
• Must have polished design sensibilities with a preference of the dramatic over the illustrated
• The ability to work a variety of shifts (days, nights or weekends) at our Pico facility in Los Angeles
• This is an IATSE daily hire position and requires membership in the Union
The Fox Networks Engineering and Operations Group (NE&O) is the group that is singularly responsible for the receipt, uplink, delivery and distribution of all networks wholly or partially owned by FOX, Inc. NE&O is a 24/7 mission critical operation which supports business units in seven distinct locations – three (3) in Los Angeles, California (Pico, Playa del Rey and 1440 Sepulveda); one (1) in The Woodlands, TX; one (1) in San Francisco, CA; one in Charlotte, NC; and one (1) in New York, NY. Overall, NE&O has over 1000 full-time equivalent employees. Candidates who seek employment with NE&O must be available to work 24/7.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.