FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Highlight Supervisor is responsible for overseeing Production Assistants and their daily tasks, which include cutting game highlights and writing shotsheets for Fox Sports entities. They are also responsible for daily schedules, assign events to PA's and work with show producers to meet their requests.
• Working with PA's and editors on daily tasks, which include cutting of highlights, writing shotsheets, posting Game Breaks for file delivery and meeting with show producers to meet their requests.
• Make daily highlight schedule, assigning events to PA's, make sure all games are coming into the building and inform EIC's what and when to record.
• Function as edit coordinator, works with playback operator during a live telecast and ensure correct elements are loaded for playback; provides times to the tape AD in the control room.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years logging and cutting game highlights for sports/news operation
• Excellent sports knowledge, basic knowledge of editing
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and I-News is necessary
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.