Field Ops Coordinator
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/28/2016 3:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Field Ops Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Field Ops Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Field Ops Coordinator (Remote Operations)
Reporting to the Director of Production Services, the Field Ops Coordinator will oversee booking remote production services, include the ordering, coordinating and maintaining of production items such as office trailers, catering, onsite security, office support equipment & sanitary facilities. This also includes the procurement & delivery of venue support equipment such as; golf carts, forklifts, light towers, staging, etc., and managing the daily maintenance schedules of each.
• Track and coordinate all shipped items to and from venue.
• Act as a liaison between the remote Technical Producer and stadium operations, securing and distributing parking passes and credentials. Post daily schedules, trailer & emergency signage etc.
• Obtain approvals for all petty cash expenses incurred during events. Assigned petty cash must be reported, tracked and submitted in a timely manner after the close of each event. In absence of onsite crewer, this position may be responsible for the collecting and compiling of crews in & out sheets and time cards obtained onsite.
• Book production services to provide all resources needed for a remote, live TV event. Work directly with source vendors.
• Track and ensure adherence to budget for each event.
• Handle all in & outbound shipments. Track and record movement of such items. Coordinate on time arrivals and drop locations. Coordinate with venue delivery and placement of production support items.
• Maintain an onsite presence at remote broadcasts nationwide to ensure that services are provided in accordance with contracts and to assist the Technical Producer and crew with any logistical tasks or problems. This includes the procurement and distribution of parking passes and credentialing for crew members.
• In absence of crewing representative, may be responsible for the review, collection and compiling of crew timecards and in & out sheets.
• Act as finance liaison. Generate expense reports for self and various executives, track the reimbursement process, train crew members in reimbursements procedures and represent department on accounts payable or expense report issues.
• Track and report petty cash usage on timely basis, and resolved promptly after each event.
• Receive and expedite invoices for all events.
• A Bachelor's degree is required with a preferred major in Journalism, Communications, TV or Film studies.
• A minimum of 1-2 years related remote television production experience is also required.
• Good verbal and written communication skills are necessary, including proven negotiating skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
• Experience with fax machines, printers, calculators, laminators, copiers, pagers, walkie-talkies and laptop computers is necessary.
• Good organizational and project management skills are required. Experience in managing travel arrangements is necessary.
• The ability to travel and work in various weather conditions is required. Regularly required to travel and work under severe weather conditions.
• The ability to multitask and work effectively under daily time constraints in a high pressure environment is essential.
• Frequently required to lift up to 75 pounds and primarily works in on-site production environments.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports 2; FOX Sports Regional Networks, their affiliated regional web sites and national programming; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX's interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as a licensing agreement that establish the FOX Sports Radio Network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.