FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Digital Consumer Group is seeking an outstanding Executive Assistant.
• Represents the leadership team, including the SVP of Technology Innovation and multiple Vice Presidents within Technology Innovation and Strategy & Marketing by welcoming visitors, arranging meetings, answering correspondence, and handling incoming calls
• Handles all situations with discretion, diplomacy, urgency and poise
• Coordinates meetings and logistics, such as guest passes and parking, with other FNG departments and external parties
• Handles domestic and international travel arrangements (flights, lodging, transportation), creates and provides travel itineraries
• Processes expense reports for the leadership team, maintains knowledge of the current expense report policies, and communicates with the Travel & Expense department on any discrepancies or issues
• Manages calendars which include a high volume of meetings and heavy coordination with all corresponding logistics (scheduling, catering, A/V needs, etc.) for the SVP and multiple Vice Presidents
• Maintains excellent working relationships with other Executive Assistants and Department Coordinators across the company
• At least 2-3 years in an Executive Assistant or similar role, preferably in the media, digital technology, or entertainment area
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Experience supporting multiple executives consecutively is preferred
• Superior grammar, editing, and proofing skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills appropriate for interaction with executive leadership, internal stakeholders, and external vendors and partners
• Diplomacy, ability to work within a team, maturity, strong organizational and follow-through skills, able to handle sensitive and confidential materials in a professional manner
• Effective management of multiple tasks simultaneously and under time pressure
• Self-motivated, flexible, remains calm under pressure
• Advanced computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The Fox Digital Consumer Group is a strategic business unit with a customer-driven focus that is leading the consumer-driven revolution in media and entertainment. The group is strengthening and improving Fox Networks' already successful TV Everywhere apps as well as developing, building and executing new consumer offerings that deliver fantastic Fox content in new and exciting ways.
Fox DCG is responsible for driving the development of platforms and capabilities and overseeing the ongoing enhancement and support of Fox Networks' existing apps and TV Everywhere, including Fox Now, FX Now, Fox Sports Go and the National Geographic TV Apps, as well as the creation of new direct to consumer TV products. Additionally, they work hand-in-hand with the network marketing groups to promote awareness, adoption and usage of our TV Everywhere offerings, guide strategy and business development for new offerings, and manage key partner relationships (including the integration with Fox's regional businesses in Europe, Asia and Latin America).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.