Executive Assistant to the CMO
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2016 8:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant to the CMO jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Executive Assistant to the CMO postings
Full Time Job
National Geographic Global Networks is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to support the Chief Marketing Officer. This position will be an integral part of the day-to-day operations of the organization and is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and ambitious individual with a passion for the entertainment industry. You will be the right-hand to the CMO and will manage complex projects in addition to traditional administrative duties in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Serve as ambassador of the Office of the CMO and the network handling incoming calls, visitors and all situations with discretion, diplomacy, urgency and poise.
• Manage executive calendar including meetings, calls and events and all corresponding logistics (scheduling, catering, preparation of meeting
• Manage the CMO's calendar to maximize efficiency and time management
• Handle complex international travel arrangements and process related expense reports.
• Serve as a liaison between the CMO and the senior executive team.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key contacts within the Channels and among corresponding key businesses including National Geographic Partners, National Geographic Society and Fox Networks Group.
• Manage frequent projects while prioritizing conflicting needs, changing deadlines with agility and the ability to pivot as needed.
• Bachelor's degree is highly preferred.
• At least 3 years of experience providing administrative support is required.
• At least 1 year of experience supporting a senior executive is preferred.
• Ability to handle highly confidential information with extreme discretion.
• Professional demeanor with a client facing presence.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to build rapport quickly and engage collaboratively with individuals at all levels.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
• Capacity for problem-solving and troubleshooting with strong focus on results.
• Proficiency required in Microsoft Office and Adobe suites.
• Ability to travel on an occasional one off basis
National Geographic Partners LLC, a joint venture between National Geographic Society and 21st Century Fox, combines National Geographic television channels with National Geographic's media and consumer-oriented assets, including National Geographic magazines; National Geographic Studios; related digital and social media platforms; books; maps; children's media; and ancillary activities that include travel, location-based entertainment, archival sales, catalog, licensing and e-commerce businesses. A portion of the proceeds from National Geographic Partners LLC will be used to fund science, exploration, conservation and education through significant ongoing contributions to the work of the National Geographic Society.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.