Executive Assistant, Global Sales & Retail
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/22/2016 3:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Global Sales & Retail jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Global Sales & Retail postings
Full Time Job
The Executive Assistant, Fox Consumer Products will provide administrative support to the Global Sales and Retail team. The position will report directly to the EVP and VP of this group.
• Manage and maintain calendars and schedule meetings.
• Answer phones, take messages, handle appropriate matters, and coordinate conference calls.
• Prepare correspondence including letters, deal memos, presentation materials, etc.
• Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and prepare/process expense reports.
• Compile information and maintain weekly/monthly department reports.
• Assist department with general computer application questions and technical problems.
• Order and maintain office supplies as needed.
• Other assignments as assigned, such as filing, faxing, copying, etc.
• Special projects as required.
• Enter contracts into the CMS system.
• Minimum of one-year administrative assistance experience.
• Must possess excellent communication (written and verbal), problem-solving, time management and organizational skills.
• Computer proficiency required in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point). Keynote, Photoshop & Illustrator are a huge plus.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Fox Consumer Products licenses and markets properties worldwide on behalf of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, Twentieth Television and Fox Broadcasting Company, as well as third party lines. The division is aligned with Twentieth Century Fox Television, one of the top suppliers of primetime entertainment programming to the broadcast networks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.