Executive Assistant, Business And Legal Affairs
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs will report into 2 - 3 busy attorneys providing strong administrative support.
• Answers calls, sends emails/faxes, and assists in distribution of agreements/documentation to executives on a regular basis.
• Schedules meetings and conference calls, creates meeting agendas and circulates meeting materials, manages expense reports, and arranges mail, messenger and UPS/FedEx packages.
• Assists with preparation of legal documents and drafts routine letters and other correspondence, and reviews and edits prepared documents for formatting and accuracy.
• Maintains and administers department wide filing system as well as individual project files.
• Updates contract binders, photocopying documents and distribution to various executives.
• Manages department calendars and schedules, and tracks status of all projects and paperwork.
• Bachelor's Degree and at least 2 years of administrative support experience with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Must be extremely resourceful and effective at maintaining a high level of confidentiality in terms of the dissemination of information/communication within the department as well as externally.
• Proven ability to manage multiple, frequently changing priorities and office tasks in a calm and systematic manner.
• Ability to multi-task while remaining focused on priorities and follow-through, along with a curiosity and the investigative ability to obtain information about your tasks and take ownership of projects from start to finish.
• Ability to demonstrate common sense, practicality and good judgment with proven ability to take the initiative in keeping the office organized and efficient.
• Have a team player attitude, extremely pleasant and professional presentation, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Being tech-savvy in general is a huge plus.
Fox 21 Television Studios is a production unit housed within Fox Television Group devoted to making creatively ambitious scripted and unscripted series for all distribution platforms. Fox 21 Television Studios is responsible for the for the Emmy and Golden Globe-winning sensation from Ryan Murphy, Nina Jacobson and Brad Simpson ''The People V. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story'' (with FX Productions), the Emmy and Golden Globe winning ''Homeland,'' starring Claire Danes and Mandy Patinkin, the critically acclaimed ''The Americans'' (with FX Productions) starring Matthew Rhys and Keri Russell, ''Dice,'' from Scot Armstrong, Sean Furst, Bryan Furst, Richard Shepard, Bruce Rubenstein and Andrew Dice Clay, ''Queen of the South,'' executive produced by David T. Friendly and Natalie Chaidez, and ''Chance'' from Kem Nunn, Alexandra Cunningham, Lenny Abrahamson, Michael London, and Brian Grazer. Upcoming series include ''Genius'' (with Imagine, OddLot Entertainment and EUE/Sokolow) from Ron Howard, Brian Grazer, Francie Calfo, Gigi Prtizker, Rachel Shane, Sam Sokolow, Jeff Cooney, Ken Biller and Noah Pink, ''Seven Seconds'' from Veena Sud, and Ryan Murphy's latest anthology, ''FEUD: Bette and Joan,'' starring Oscar winners Jessica Lange and Susan Sarandon.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.