Digital Content Associate, College Sports
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
This Digital Content AP, College will be responsible for assisting the sport lead digital content producer with the social presence of college sports properties from end to end including but not limited to…
• Content: Creating original digital video, images, and audio in and around live events, for sport specific studio coverage, and with talent specific to that sport.
• Production: Proficient in social, and digital video, and audio content production, including the ability to execute flawless spelling and grammar with quick turnaround, track record of high quality Photoshop-style design skills. with quick turnaround, proven Premiere/Final Cut-style video editing skills with quick turnaround, and experience shooting/directing original video and streaming content.
• Platforms: Understanding of what works on all digital platforms and experience working with digital platforms, including owned and operated platforms and 3rd party platforms.
• Assist with production across a variety of sport specific content. This can include, but is not limited to, graphic production, editing, story development, show production, talent prep and video shooting/directing.
• Utilize data to implement programming priorities, rundowns, etc, and also to follow-up, report successes, compare against industry and to drive improvement.
• Coordinate content – whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc – across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
• Should have at 1-2 years of Cable/TV production and/or Digital editorial experience. Producers should have a comprehensive knowledge of action as well as a substantial understanding of the tricks and respective terminology.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers and all other persons involved with productions. Should have a command of production terminology and procedures.
• Must be knowledgeable on Mac.
• Adobe Production Suite (Photoshop, Premiere), must have a basic understanding and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Explorer. Should also be able to operate production related equipment.
• Travel required. Will work in the office as well as on location in various conditions ranging from on in-stadium/arena filming to local production facilities and soundstages.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1, FS2; FOX Sports Regional Networks, their affiliated regional web sites and national programming; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.