Brand Strategy & Marketing Coordinator
Full Time Job
The Brand Strategy and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the SVP and the team based in DC and in Buenos Aires, in executing, communicating, implementing and sharing the global strategies and campaigns connected to the National Geographic Partners brands and sub brands.
• Provide administrative support to SVP and VP including managing their schedules, making travel arrangements, anticipating needs, completing and tracking expense reports, coordinating and scheduling meetings, typing presentations, setting up video conferences and helping resolve issues with technical set up and equipment. Proactively manage administrative duties.
• Provide accounts payable assistance to team members. Manage invoice processing and budget reconciliation. Investigate/resolve discrepancies with invoices, expense authorizations and forecasts.
• Collect materials from different divisions and external partners, share assets, create folders and prepare deliveries, upload brand elements and marketing project on sharing platforms.
• Provide assistance to the whole department, including the Buenos Aires based, on a project basis which includes, but is not limited to, assisting with creative production support, executional aspects of brand marketing campaigns, etc.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• At least 1 year experience in a marketing type role preferable.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks appropriately and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong inter-personal skills as well as strong written and oral communication skills to effectively work with other people and/or departments
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Apple applications. Must be technically savvy to work with video conferencing, webinars, conference calls, Quicktime/Real Player and office communicator
National Geographic Partners LLC, a joint venture between National Geographic Society and 21st Century Fox, combines National Geographic television channels with National Geographic's media and consumer-oriented assets, including National Geographic magazines; National Geographic Studios; related digital and social media platforms; books; maps; children's media; and ancillary activities that include travel, location-based entertainment, archival sales, catalog, licensing and e-commerce businesses. A portion of the proceeds from National Geographic Partners LLC will be used to fund science, exploration, conservation and education through significant ongoing contributions to the work of the National Geographic Society.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.