Associate Producer, On-Air Promotions
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/17/2016 11:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Producer, On-Air Promotions jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Associate Producer, On-Air Promotions postings
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for the creation of topical promos, menu's, ID's and other forms of On-Air work based on priority and department needs, and in addition, acts as continued production support of other writer/producers. The Associate Producer will handle the creation of additional on-air elements such as snipes and bugs. Duties include creating concepts, writing scripts, supervising graphics, overseeing edit, VO and audio sweetening sessions, and performing research for spot accuracy. This position will also be responsible for researching, logging footage and creating clip reels and other materials for FOX entities when needed.
• Write and produce weekly topical promos, menus, etc., for multiple FOX Deportes properties.
• Research and Log footage to support upcoming promos as well as support the other members of the creative staff.
• Oversee inventory of all camera equipment, lights, audio equipment, etc.
• Assist in the setup of camera equipment, lights, etc. for OAP promo shoots.
• Bachelors in related field preferred/1-2 years in Cable/Broadcast.
• Knowledge of sports is a plus.
• Oral & Written Fluency in Spanish is required. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic level of mathematical/reasoning skills is necessary.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook is required. General internet search capability is necessary. Knowledge of media formats, Avid/Avid Assist, Velocity is a huge plus.
• Must be able to deal with tight deadlines and rush situations in a composed and professional way. Must be able to research for hard-to-find shots, images, and clips. Must be able to use own judgment in knowing when to offer suggestions to improve on-air promos with regards to shots and footage.
Reaching more than 20 million cable and satellite households in the country, of which over 6.5 million are U.S. Hispanic, FOX Deportes is the leader in Spanish-language sports media. FOX Deportes features premier soccer programming with exclusive coverage of UEFA Champions League, Copa Libertadores, Copa Total Sudamericana; coverage of the Major League Baseball regular season, All-Star Game, American League Championship Series and World Series; NCAA College Football, Golden Boy Promotions Boxing, UFC® and NASCAR. Boasting more than 2,100 hours of live and exclusive programming, a robust digital experience brimming with engaging editorial, live scoring and exclusive video highlights, FOX Deportes is the first name in the U.S. Hispanic sports space. For more information, visit FOX Deportes online at Foxdeportes.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.