Associate Director - Bilingual Live Programming
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Fox Deportes is looking for bilingual (English/Spanish) Associate Directors (AD) with experience in live/sports programming to work on a variety of Live sport shows starting immediately. This position requires experience working on live broadcast with multiple broadcasters (remotes) and sources. This position is based in Los Angeles, CA.
• Assist producer/director in show program time management on live and delayed shows/sporting events.
• AD must keep track of time codes. Keep track of durations of pre produced elements/packages as well as commercial breaks.
• AD must keep track of multiple feeds and elements/packages at the same time.
• AD will be in contact and work along with AD at Master Control and other broadcasters, in order to coordinate commercial breaks and formats.
• Fluency in English/Spanish is required.
• Candidates must have experience working in Live production (sport broadcastings a plus).
• Candidates must have excellent communication and time management skills.
• Candidates must be highly organized and possess the ability to multitask, prioritize, trouble shoot, pay close attention to detail and keep focus under pressure.
• Candidates must be available for a variety of weekday, weeknights and weekend shifts.
Launched in 1996, FOX Deportes, a division of FOX Sports, is the first and longest-running Spanish-language sports network in the United States. Now reaching more than 21 million cable and satellite households, more than 6.3 million of which are Hispanic, FOX Deportes has been the nation's leading supplier of Spanish-language sports programming for almost 20 years. FOX Deportes features a diversified portfolio of properties, and boasts more than 2,100 hours of exclusive, live programming including NFL pre and post-season games, MLB regular-season, All-Star Game, Divisional Series, American League Championship Series and World Series, UFC®, the USGA's U.S. Open, NASCAR, Premier Boxing Champions, college football and premier soccer programming including MLS, Bundesliga, exclusive coverage of Copa Libertadores and Copa Total Sudamericana and extensive UEFA Champions League matches. Original programs include LA ULTIMA PALABRA, CENTRAL FOX and FOX DEPORTES EN VIVO. FOX Deportes Digital reaches 17 million visitors monthly and provides a robust digital experience brimming with engaging editorial, live scoring and exclusive video highlights on FOXDeportes.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.