Assistant - Publicity & Talent Relations
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/31/2016 2:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Assistant - Publicity & Talent Relations jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant - Publicity & Talent Relations postings
Full Time Job
Position reports to three executives in the Publicity and Talent Relations department.
• Daily scanning of trades, newspapers and entertainment weeklies for compilation of daily press clip packet
• Compilation of media quote sheets, pitching charts and publicity status reports
• Daily administrative support: phone coverage, filing, invoice processing/check requisitions
• Assist with broadcast clip selection and manage all aspects of clip clearances and delivery
• List management, including maintaining accurate dates and contact info for talent/EP birthdays, show rosters, management contacts, cast wardrobe sizes, etc.
• Assist with special occasion gift research, order placement, wrapping and shipping of gifts for talent & producers
• Assist with all administrative aspects of Studio events and receptions from planning to execution: invitations, labeling, mailing, RSVP hotline management and master response lists, on-site set-up and staffing including series milestone parties, staff receptions and studio events
• Compile and update media contact database for print and broadcast media
• Minimum of one (1) year related industry experience is mandatory
• Excellent computer, design and organizational skills (i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Adobe, Excel proficient)
• Professional interest in publicity and media relations, as well as talent relations and event planning
• Basic knowledge of entertainment publicity, talent and related business contacts (i.e. agents, managers, publicists, media outlets, etc.)
• Positive & can-do attitude, self-starter, able to multi-task, and prioritize in a fast pace work environment
Twentieth Century Fox Television (TCFTV) is a leading supplier of entertainment programming to broadcast and cable networks and produces some of the most popular and acclaimed dramas, comedies and unscripted programming on television around the globe. From current hits like Homeland, Modern Family, The Simpsons, How I Met Your Mother, Family Guy and Bones to indelible franchises such as 24, The X-Files and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, TCFTV shows share the common thread of being distinctive, creatively adventurous, and of uncommon quality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.