FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Fox 21 Television Studios is presently looking for a Finance Assistant who will be located in Los Angeles. Fox 21 Television Studios is a dynamic television production unit. As a member of the Finance Department, this position will mainly be overseeing administrative duties in a fun and energetic team environment.
• Support SVP Finance, by answering phones, managing calendars and conference room reservations, handling travel arrangements, receiving visitors, administering parking validations, filing, sorting mail and processing expense reports.
• Additional projects, as assigned, including Accounting (airdates, maintain residual logs, and Marketing projects).
• Building management duties, such as resolve building related issues with Building Management Group.
• Audit F21TVS office supply purchases.
• Maintain supply room.
• Assist with office moves, and employee initial set up.
• Backfill the Office Receptionist position, as needed.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office programs.
• Aptitude using various systems including PeopleSoft, Hyperion or similar enterprise level software.
• Professional presentation, communication (both oral and written), analytical, organizational, and relationship building skills.
• Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects.
• Strong follow-through on all projects; ability to bring projects to timely completion.
• Ability to operate in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Must have professional demeanor, be highly organized, detail oriented, and work well in high-pressure environment.
• 1 - 2 years of experience as an administrative assistant or receptionist.
• Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.