FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
FOX Networks is seeking an Assistant to provide administrative support the Senior Vice President of Advanced Services and the Vice President of Network Distribution, as well as back-up support to the President of Distribution. This position provides an opportunity to learn about emerging technologies in media and entertainment, and will be expected to remain current on digital entertainment technologies, actively participate in department meetings, provide research support as needed, assist with reviewing Fox's online content and enter video content metadata into an online database.
• Executive support – calendar management (including coordinating conference calls and meetings), travel arrangements, expense reports, and phone coverage
• Administrative support – mail, filing and copying, composing routine correspondence, creating and maintaining spreadsheets, processing invoices, distributing legal documents, handling special project requests, and providing general assistance to the department as needed
• Assist with reviewing Fox's online content and entering video content metadata into an online database
• Assist with special events as needed, including coordinating event venue, client travel, and budget approvals
• College degree required
• At least 1-2 years administrative experience preferred. Professional cable/entertainment experience preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task required
• Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
• Must be professional, a team player and skilled at creating professional relationships over the phone
Fox Networks Group (FNG) is a primary operating unit of 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ: FOXA). FNG consists of Fox Television Group, which includes Fox Broadcasting Company and 20th Century Fox Television; Fox Sports Media Group; Fox Cable Networks, which includes FX Networks and National Geographic Partners; and Fox Networks Group Europe, Asia and Latin America. Together these units create, program and distribute the world's most popular entertainment, sports and nonfiction programming.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.