Assistant, Digital Marketing
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
FX Networks is seeking an Assistant to support three executives in the Marketing department.
Responsibilities include answering phones, scheduling meetings, and organizing schedules.
• Provide administrative office support to three executives. Duties include answering phones, scheduling meetings, organizing schedules, handling expense reports, creating presentation decks and tracking spreadsheets, making travel arrangements, gathering mail, arranging couriers, and archiving campaign materials.
• Provide office support for Marketing department. Duties include ordering supplies and materials, equipment, and furniture; working with IT on computer issues; and assisting with temporary staffing, messenger/courier, framing and various other needs.
• Four-year college degree in Marketing or Digital Media focus preferred.
• At least 1 year of administrative experience in television or production preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to interact and communicate with a wide variety of personalities, and demonstrate professionalism and confidence when dealing with show producers and talent via phone or in-person.
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines, and be autonomous and decisive.
• Must be able to prioritize assignments, work in a very fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong computer skills with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, and PowerPoint.
FX Networks, a business unit of 21st Century Fox, is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM and the video on-demand app FXNOW. FX, the flagship general entertainment basic cable channel, launched in June of 1994 and is carried in 90 million homes. The diverse schedule features a growing roster of critically-acclaimed and award-winning hit dramas series, including The Americans, The Strain, Taboo, Legion and the upcoming Snowfall; the critically-acclaimed limited series American Horror Story, Fargo, American Crime Story, FEUD: Bette and Joan and the upcoming Trust; and acclaimed hit comedy series including the award-winning Louie, Baskets, Better Things and Atlanta. In 2016, FX received a basic cable record 56 Emmy® Award nominations and a basic cable record 18 wins, including 9 for The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story. FXX, the newest network, launched in September 2013 and is carried in 85 million homes. Geared towards a young adult audience, the schedule features original series, movies, and acquired series. The channel is anchored by the acclaimed hit comedies It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, the Emmy® Award winning comedy series Archer, You're the Worst and the upcoming untitled Marvel's Deadpool animated comedy series. FXX is also the exclusive cable home to The Simpsons, the longest-running comedy in TV history. FXM (formerly Fox Movie Channel) was launched in October of 1994 and is now carried in 56 million homes. Its schedule features classic films during the day (FXM Retro), and contemporary box office hits and acclaimed, award-winning films in the evening, as well as short-form award-winning original programming.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.