FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for supporting the administrative and coordinating needs of the Senior Vice President of Design and the Design department. In addition to administrative support, the Assistant, Design creates presentations, proofs all print artwork, and is the point of contact for the department internally and externally.
• Support SVP, Design by answering phones, managing calendar, scheduling and coordinating meetings/presentations, booking travel, and processing expense reports.
• Provide support to the Design Department and other executives: order supplies, schedule drive-ons, book conference rooms, book travel, handle expenses for department heads, manage IT and Building Services requests, courier and shipping arrangements, order working meals, etc.
• Prep and gather design materials for meetings and presentations, create PDFs, license stock photography, and other projects as assigned.
• Act as lead on budget tracking, receiving and processing invoices, and submitting monthly internal flash reports to Finance.
• Attend and coordinate meetings and presentations and disseminate notes.
• Manage freelancer and vendor onboarding, intern day-to-day duties, ensure freelancer timesheets are processed, and supervise personnel set up in the office.
• Responsible for gathering and submitting awards materials throughout the year.
• Act as point of contact across the company for Design, routing requests as necessary.
• Proof materials prior to shipping for quality control and accuracy.
• Coordinate poster orders and art requests internally and externally.
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred. Minimum 1-2 years administrative experience required.
• Experience with Mac OS, Keynote, Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) is required. Familiarity using Adobe Creative Suite software is a plus.
• Strong organizational and project coordination skills, verbal and written communication abilities, and high level of attention to detail are required.
• A demonstrated ability to work independently and strong follow up skills are essential. The ability to prioritize responsibilities, multitask under tight deadlines, and work gracefully under pressure are also necessary.
• Experience and interest in television, entertainment, and/or advertising and graphic design are a plus.
Fox Broadcasting Company (FOX), a unit of 21st Century Fox, is home to some of the highest-rated and most acclaimed series on television, including EMPIRE, THE MICK, LETHAL WEAPON, LUCIFER, GOTHAM, THE LAST MAN ON EARTH, NEW GIRL, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE, STAR, THE EXORCIST, THE SIMPSONS, FAMILY GUY, BOB'S BURGERS, MASTERCHEF JUNIOR, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. FOX airs 15 hours of primetime programming a week, as well as major sports and Sunday morning news. Through the FOX NOW app, FOX viewers can watch full episodes of their favorite FOX shows on a variety of digital platforms, while enjoying enhanced interactive and social capabilities around those shows. Download the FOX NOW app at www.fox.com/foxnow. To watch primetime programming live on the web, visit www.fox.com/live. ''Like'' FOX on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FOXTV and follow the network on Twitter @FOXTV. For additional information about FOX, please visit www.fox.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.