Administrator, On-Air Promotions Operations
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/11/2016 10:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Administrator, On-Air Promotions Operations jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Administrator, On-Air Promotions Operations postings
Full Time Job
The FX Networks On-Air Promotions (OAP) Operations department is seeking an Administrator to assist personnel across the FX suite of networks in a variety of administrative duties. This position also supports the Vice President with administrative and special projects, and provides back-up assistance when a coordinator is absent.
This position requires familiarity with file formats, file-naming conventions, television marketing and/or post-production. The Administrator must also possess the ability to prioritize requests, communicate well within and across departments both verbally and in written communication, and understand technical specs and requirements. It is a customer service oriented position.
• Track tapes and files using both asset management systems and manual folder based archive; confirm files are uploaded to back-up file system.
• Research and supply source materials for creative teams.
• Schedule voice-over recording sessions, ensure scripts are provided, post and archive audio files, and supply finance with session details.
• Create work orders and purchase orders, ship drives and tapes to vendors, scan hard drives, upload and download assets, and provide general office assistance.
• Support Vice President of OAP Operations with administrative and special projects, including phone coverage, booking conference rooms, and ordering printer, art, and production supplies for print, motion graphics, and editorial teams.
• Provide assistance when a coordinator is absent, including operations assistance on episodes, launch spots, and value-added materials; work order and cut sheet creation; S&P, Legal and Cross Channel clearance.
• College degree preferred.
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years' experience in on-air promo, post production or related television field preferred.
• Word, Excel, Outlook and Web Applications a must. PC and Mac knowledge required.
• Some knowledge of on-air promotions / post-production is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills are necessary. Must be able to work closely with others, and possess strong customer service skills.
• Good mathematical skills required.
• Good organizational, time management and prioritization skills are necessary. Must be extremely detail oriented, and have the ability to multitask, effectively coordinate changing priorities, and handle tight deadlines.
• Must thrive on working in an intense, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Must be able to carry tapes and equipment, and be able to lift up to 30 lbs
FX Networks, a business unit of 21st Century Fox, is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM and the video on-demand app FXNOW. FX, the flagship general entertainment basic cable channel, launched in June of 1994 and is carried in 92 million homes. The diverse schedule features a growing roster of critically-acclaimed and award-winning hit dramas series, including The Americans, The Strain and the upcoming Taboo and Legion; the critically-acclaimed limited series American Horror Story, Fargo, American Crime Story and the upcoming Trust and Feud; acclaimed hit comedy series including the award-winning Louie, Archer, Baskets, Better Things and Atlanta. In 2016, FX received a basic cable record 56 Emmy® Award nominations and a basic cable record 18 wins, including 9 for The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story. FX's roster of acquired hit series includes Two and a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother and Mike & Molly. FXX, the newest network, launched in September 2013 and is carried in 79 million homes. Geared towards a young adult audience, the schedule features original series, movies, and acquired series. The channel is anchored by the acclaimed hit comedies It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, You're the Worst and Man Seeking Woman. FXX is also the exclusive cable home to The Simpsons, the longest-running comedy in TV history, the late night animated block Animation Domination, and acquired hit series such as In Living Color, Mad About You and Parks and Recreation. FXM (formerly Fox Movie Channel) was launched in October of 1994 and is now carried in 55 million homes. Its schedule features classic films during the day (FXM Retro), and contemporary box office hits and acclaimed, award-winning films in the evening, as well as short-form award-winning original programming.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.