Administrative Assistant, Marketing
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant, Marketing - Brand & Franchise Management
We are seeking an administrative assistant for the marketing team. This person should be creative, a highly motivated self-starter with a strong interest in a marketing career and desire to learn about TV studio operations. Applicants should have a passion for TV, a familiarity and ease with social media and a curiosity about new trends in the entertainment industry. The best candidate for this assignment has an outgoing personality and is poised to be client-facing both internally and externally. They need to have the ability to multi-task with a smile and remain calm under pressure. This is a person who thinks in terms of solutions, not obstacles. A sense of humor is also a plus.
As the Administrative Assistant, Brand & Franchise Management, you will:
• Support Sr. Vice President and Vice President, Marketing including:
• Provide administrative assistance and key organizational support such as:
• Manage phones.
• Manage Appointment calendars (includes scheduling of all internal and external appointments) and contacts.
• Maintenance of marketing files, information and creative assets databases.
• Assembly, upkeep, shipping and tracking of marketing materials and show information.
• Travel & Entertainment Expense reporting.
• General office management (mail, shipping, facilities oversight, equipment, etc.
• Travel arrangements (as needed).
• Provide project management and execution of consumer marketing plans. This can include but not be limited to:
• Managing deadlines to ensure projects are on-time.
• Asset collection and trafficking to fulfill marketing deals.
• Campaign monitoring and post summaries and analysis.
• Oversight with outside vendors.
• Project billing
• Design of creative presentations (PowerPoint, Keynote, et al) and sales materials
• Monitor and issue weekly and monthly reports for studio-controlled social media feeds
• Manage marketing award submissions such as Promax
• Coordinate BTS coverage of the studio's pilots with vendors and network partners
• Design of creative presentations (PowerPoint, Keynote, et al)
• A Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University
• 1 Years of Professional work experience.
• Passionate about the Television/Television Business and Entertainment. High interest in the online space, social media and entertainment content that is presented on new technologies.
• Very detail oriented and organized.
• Good phone demeanor
• Strong computer skills. Fluency in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Familiarity with HTML a plus.
• Ability to develop and harness relationships with support teams at other offices inside and outside the studio
• Good written and communications skills
Twentieth Century Fox Television (TCFTV) is a leading supplier of entertainment programming to broadcast and cable networks and produces some of the most popular and acclaimed dramas, comedies and unscripted programming on television around the globe. From current hits like Homeland, Modern Family, The Simpsons, How I Met Your Mother, Family Guy and Bones to indelible franchises such as 24, The X-Files and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, TCFTV shows share the common thread of being distinctive, creatively adventurous, and of uncommon quality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.