Administrative Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Twentieth Television Business & Legal Affairs Department handles all business and legal affairs for Twentieth Television which is a leader in the U.S. distribution arena for off-network & first-run programming and films in the syndication and basic cable marketplaces.
We are looking for a departmental Administrative Assistant supporting primarily the SVP, VP and Director of Business & Legal Affairs in Twentieth Television.
(including, but not limited to):
• General clerical work for busy Business & Legal Affairs Department
• Answering phones
• Use of internal computer system
• Data entry
• Scheduling meetings and follow up
• Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence, including mass mailings, contract distribution, etc.
• Very organized, self-motivated and able to handle more than one project at time
• Proficient with Word (including knowledge of tables and charts), Microsoft Outlook, working knowledge of Excel and possess strong communication skills
• Ability to interact with all levels of personnel and work as a team player are essential
• Excellent attention to details is a must
• Prior legal or business affairs experience and/or working with contracts is preferred
Twentieth Century Fox Television (TCFTV) is a leader in the U.S. program distribution arena; Twentieth Television provides a wide array of first-run, network and off-network programming, as well as feature film packages, to the syndication and cable marketplaces. Off-net shows distributed by Twentieth Television include ''Modern Family,'' ''Empire,'' ''Family Guy,'' ''Glee,'' ''Last Man Standing,'' ''COPS Reloaded,'' ''Bones,'' ''How I Met Your Mother,'' ''American Dad,'' ''Bob's Burgers,'' and ''The Simpsons;'' First-run programs distributed by Twentieth Television include television's longest running court show, ''Divorce Court'' and the entertainment magazine program, ''Dish Nation.'' Twentieth also handles media sales on behalf of Debmar-Mercury programming including ''The Wendy Williams Show'', ''Family Feud,'' and ''Celebrity Name Game.''
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.