Fox SportsAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
Fox Sports South is looking for a Traffic/Show Coordinator to join their team in Atlanta. This position is responsible for creation and maintenance of show format detail.
• Responsible for the timely scheduling of show formats to ensure accurate spot avails are generated for: Braves, Hawks, Predators, Hornets, Hurricanes, Reds, Cardinals, ACC Football and Basketball, and other ancillary programming.
• Resolve Traffic system discrepancies - email daily discrepancy reports, research discrepancy issues and distribute to staff.
• Monitor schedule changes and other incoming information to cover various log scheduling scenarios: simulcast information on main, alternate and multi channel logs.
• Check transponder reports for events that are scheduled in different master control rooms and determine when multiple alternate logs are needed for a given day/date.
• Coordinate show changes with Log Editors to ensure immediate attention to inventory.
• Check ScheduAll for entering show titles, episode numbers and source codes.
• Backup other Traffic Operations staff as necessary
• College degree preferred
• Excellent verbal and written skills are a must
• Traffic system familiarity a plus particularly Wide Orbit
• Show formats/scheduling experience preferred
• Attention to detail with the ability to perform under pressure in a live broadcast environment is a must
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1, FS2; FOX Sports Regional Networks, their affiliated regional web sites and national programming; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.