Senior Media Administrator
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
This position manages and organizes media coming in and out of our Dalet MAM to support the Production and Post Production of Fox Sports. The Sr. Media Admin will ensure proper workflow is being followed, lead in Dalet training and content management. They will also work closely with the Media Management Manager to assist in Dalet Admin responsibilities. Strong communication and organization skills are the cornerstone to the success of the department.
• Ensure all necessary records are brought into Dalet. Execute retention policies to organize the short term and long term digital library. Complete client request in a timely manner and complete tasks that are assigned to them in iNews.
• Troubleshoot operational issues with Dalet and escalate to Engineering when necessary. Metadata tagging for archived assets.
• Keep production informed of pertinent files that are archived on a weekly basis. Conduct Dalet training for Production.
• Communicate with Production, Post Production and the Assignment Desk to ensure all workflows are properly executed.
• Work with management to develop and implement new workflows internally and with other departments.
• College degree desired/1-2 years digital media experience.
• Must possess outstanding business communication skills.
• MS Word/Excel/Outlook.
• Work well under pressure, have ability to work weekends and holidays.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1, FS2; FOX Sports Regional Networks, their affiliated regional web sites and national programming; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.