Sales Administration Specialist
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Fox Sports College Properties (FSCP) is looking for a Sales Administration Specialist to assist in the operations, management and tracking of the group's areas, including sponsorship deals, inventory management, fulfillment, AP submission/coding, and AR invoicing/application. This position will work extensively with the FSCP Sales teams, Fulfillment, Fox AR, Fox AP, Fox Legal, vendors, and customers. He/She will be the key point of contact allowing the operational teams to succeed in selling Collegiate Multimedia sponsorship and the Finance team to account for and forecast the business. He/She must be able to handle a large volume of tasks regarding these areas and should be able to work independently and strive to resolve issues and complete tasks with minimal supervision and with great attention to detail. The position will be located in Playa Vista, CA.
• Work with Sales to reconcile and Fox AR to send billing to customers on a monthly basis, including following up for timely collections and addressing post-billing adjustments as necessary.
• Work with Fulfillment and vendors to ensure all vendor invoices are being processed timely and accurately, including submission to A/P and subsequent coding.
• Provide support to Sales staff using the order/customer management system, including training, generating reports from the system, and troubleshooting as necessary.
• Update the order/customer management system as necessary, including inventory and rate card information for each property, to allow Sales to use the system effectively and work with third-party licensor to identify and implement improvements/enhancements to the system.
• Develop a process for rapidly onboarding new collegiate properties to ensure consistency in processing and limited interruptions, including identifying and suggesting improvements to streamline current processes where possible.
• Maintain electronic copies of all executed sponsorship agreements provided by Legal, reviewing each copy and reconciling it to the order/customer management system.
• Assist Finance group with property reporting and analysis.
• Other ad hoc projects as requested.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related business discipline.
• Minimum of two years' experience in operational finance.
• Experience in sales organizations a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written skills and business acumen.
• Good technical/functional skills, including Microsoft Excel, E1 integrated general ledger software, miscellaneous office software, and the ability to quickly learn new systems.
• Knowledge of KORE and other CRM systems a plus.
Home Team Sports (HTS) is a sales unit of FOX Sports that offers advertisers one-stop shopping for TV and digital media sponsorship of every MLB, NBA, and NHL home team in the U.S., reaching 90 million homes with its platforms. HTS also encompasses FOX Sports College Properties, which holds the multi-media rights for USC and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Michigan State, Auburn, San Diego State, Georgetown, Villanova and the BIG EAST Conference. HTS also has exclusive media rights in major college conferences and conference-owned television networks, including BTN, Pac-12 Networks, the ACC and Big 12. HTS is a complete sports solution featuring branded-content platforms, commercial and program production, events and custom brand integration in live local sports. All opportunities are available on a local, regional or national scale. HTS representation includes FOX Sports Regional Networks, Comcast Sports Net, ROOT SPORTS, YES, NESN, MASN, Altitude and others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.