Preditor - Producer/ Writer/ Editor
Fox SportsCharlotte, NC
FOX Sports Marketing is searching for a Freelance Preditor (Producer/Editor/Writer) to join their team in Charlotte, NC. The position is responsible for the writing, producing and editing of topical on-air promotions for FOX Sports Marketing. Duties include conception, writing, and editing of all video, audio and graphic materials necessary for air.
- Write, produce and edit topical promotions on Adobe Premiere non-linear editing system.
- Design and animate all graphic elements needed for the promo utilizing Adobe After Effects. Graphics to be created utilizing existing toolkits or creation of original elements.
- Maintain comprehensive and current knowledge of sports and programming that are represented on Fox Sports and FS1.
- Execute quality audio post editing on promotional productions (or direct sound engineer's efforts).
- Supervise and direct voiceover sessions with talent.
- Execute music searches and determine appropriate cuts for promotional productions.
- A Bachelor's degree in Broadcasting, Marketing, Communications or related field is required. Knowledge and/or experience in a sports environment is highly experienced.
- A minimum of 4+ years' experience with Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Proven creative vision with ability to utilize existing sports highlights and graphic elements to consistently produce compelling and captivating on-air promotions with tight timelines is required.
- A link to the candidate's reel showcasing production, writing and editing skills must be included on your resume prior to submission.
- Maintain informed view of industry trends in desktop video production and on-air promotions. Continue to develop skills and abilities to perform audio post production on projects.
- Must be self-motivated, with the ability to produce creative and quality on-air promotions with little preparation.
- A positive, resourceful, organized, hard-working, detail-oriented individual with a ''team player'' attitude and the ability to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines and under pressure necessary.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reference Job number FOX0002XF on the Fox Careers website for further information. Thanks!
Job Code: FOX0002XF