Executive Assistant, West
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Provide direct support to the SVP/General Manager, and support the objectives and daily activities of all departments, provide guidance and structure, and ensure the adherence of corporate policies and procedures. Provide direct support to the SVP/General Manager, and support the objectives and daily activities of all departments, provide guidance and structure, and ensure the adherence of corporate policies and procedures.
• Day to day management of FSW & FSSD offices. Includes working with building management on repairs and regular maintenance as well as vendors that provision the office(s). This position serves as point person with corporate real estate, telecom and IT to provide various services.
• Maintains and updates files for team partner contracts, and various freelance and vendor contracts. Maintains a log/spreadsheet of contract status.
• Administer Spotlight system for tickets and parking passes or FSW & FSSD.
• Process invoices and track accounts payable for various office and departmental expenses.
• Help resolve information system issues (PC, server, software, etc.)
• Ensure that employees have all tools and services necessary for their job and training on how to use them.
• Oversee internship program for both offices, and coordinate hiring process for production assistants in San Diego.
• Provide or arrange to provide orientation for new hires and plan retention events for general staff.
• Help resolve human resource and payroll issues.
• Provide or cause to provide various training for employees, including skills based, company benefits and mandatory corporate training.
• Coordinate suite catering and resolve any issues. Distribute, track and provide monthly reports for event ticket usage.
• Coordinate events in conjunction with the marketing and Ad Sales department. This includes company events, and outside events, such as client trips.
• College degree.
• Prior experience as an administrative assistant and experience assisting executives is preferred.
• Experience handling accounts payable issues, human resource issues, vendor negotiations, and information systems troubleshooting is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication, ability to manage personnel, negotiation skills, and strong ability to multi-task.
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, copiers, postage machine, fax, and printers.
FOX Sports Regional Networks are the nation's leading providers of local sports, producing over 5,500 live events each year and serving as the home town television outlets to 44 MLB, NHL, and NBA teams. FOX Sports' nationwide roster of 22 regional sports networks includes FOX Sports Arizona, FOX Sports Carolinas, FOX Sports Detroit, FOX Sports Florida, FOX Sports Indiana, FOX Sports Kansas City, FOX Sports Midwest, FOX Sports New Orleans, FOX Sports North, FOX Sports Ohio, FOX Sports Oklahoma, FOX Sports San Diego, FOX Sports South, FOX Sports Southeast, FOX Sports Southwest, FOX Sports Sun, FOX Sports Tennessee, FOX Sports West, FOX Sports Wisconsin, PRIME Ticket, SportsTime Ohio, and the YES Network
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.