Fox 31 DenverDenver, CO
This was removed by the employer on 11/21/2016 2:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Receptionist jobs in Denver-CO
Search all Receptionist postings
Part Time Job
Receptionist – Part Time
Reports to: Executive Assistant
Welcome the public, vendors, and business partners to the KDVR/KWGN station while managing the stations internal information and logistics hub. Maintain appropriate, efficient, and cost effective workplace systems to help individuals and groups of employees with questions and act as a central resource for the station.
• Cover the lobby desk during regular station hours
• Welcome visitors while optimizing the safety and security of employees and station property
• Answer and respond to general questions
• Route incoming calls needing additional resources, retrieve and route overnight voicemail
• Provide general office support including copying, mail sorting, maintain phone lists, etc
• Maintain a log of visitors and calls
• 2 years customer service experience required.
• Experience with multiple line phone system required.
• Email, computer and word processing experience required.
Seated work with computers, phones and frequent co-worker and public interactions. Part time position 20-30 hours per week on average.
ABOUT TRIBUNE MEDIA: Tribune Media Company is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting’s 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, available in 72 million households, Tribune Studios, and Tribune Digital Ventures, including the websites Zap2it and TVByTheNumbers, and Gracenote, one of the world’s leading sources of TV and music metadata powering electronic program guides in televisions, automobiles and mobile devices. Tribune Media also includes Chicago’s WGN-AM, the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds other strategic investments in media. For more information please visit www.tribunemedia.com.