FT Programming Research Coordinator
Fox 31 DenverDenver, CO
This was removed by the employer on 11/28/2016 9:02:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for FT Programming Research Coordinator jobs in Denver-CO
Search all FT Programming Research Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Programming/Research CoordinatorPosition Summary:
Main responsibilities and duties will pertain to the programming of the TV station and include disseminating program grids along with schedule updates to the entire staff to ensure smooth operations, amongst a list of other programming and research responsibilities.
• Responsible for collecting, maintaining and distributing a variety of TV industry research data for presentations and print pieces.
• Coordinate overnight ratings daily, analyze rating trends and market competitor information to provide decision support to the station.
• Compiles and distributes internal program schedules, calendars and program schedule changes.
• Provides listing services with advance program schedules and program schedule changes.
• Reports program usage to syndicators by mail or post-log verification.
• Updates and distributes market competitive schedule.
• Prepares and file FCC reports.
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
Post high school coursework or 3 years Broadcast experience in Radio or TV. Candidate must have strong computer and excellent communication skills. Must be willing to work in a team environment, and have a positive attitude. Ideal candidate will be organized, detail oriented, and work well under deadlines. Understanding of cable rating systems including Nielsen a plus.
ABOUT TRIBUNE MEDIA: Tribune Media Company is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting’s 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, available in 72 million households, Tribune Studios, and Tribune Digital Ventures, including the websites Zap2it and TVByTheNumbers, and Gracenote, one of the world’s leading sources of TV and music metadata powering electronic program guides in televisions, automobiles and mobile devices. Tribune Media also includes Chicago’s WGN-AM, the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds other strategic investments in media.