Full Time Job
FotoKem Industries Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual to oversee staff and operations at the FotoKem Atlanta facility, where they will lead a team of talented artists and technicians in collaboration with our growing client base. This position is ideally suited for persons with knowledge of dailies and editorial workflows and the latest digital camera technology, as well as hands on experience coordinating assets in a production environment. The work is fast paced, detail- and deadline-driven, and requires someone who is a proactive leader with the knowledge and confidence to troubleshoot with limited support.
- Supervise FotoKem Atlanta staff - schedules, development, and recruitment.
- Develop, train, and maintain pool of freelancers for project-based employment.
- Manage and maintain facility software and hardware infrastructure and troubleshoot as needed.
- Oversee multiple projects in various stages including but not limited to pre-production planning, scheduling, billing, and project tracking.
- Interact with production staff and post staff for a given project.
- Supervise the creation of dailies deliverables from file based acquisition devices - including delivery to the latest editing, streaming, and source archival platforms.
- Maintain and deploy Avid editing systems in conjunction with FotoKem's Non-Linear division.
- Exceed client expectations and needs.
FotoKem Industries Inc. is in an exciting and challenging industry. Our company culture, work environment, and years of successful growth demonstrate that we breed innovation and creativity. We have a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years industry experience, excellent communication skills, and be detail oriented.
- Post Production knowledge is required, including an understanding of acquisition formats, dailies and non-linear platforms, codecs and frame rates.
- Must be punctual, reliable, and able to work independently without constant supervision.
- Must obtain the ability to communicate technical issues with senior tech staff.
- Knowledge of Mac/Windows operating systems.
- Critical that candidate has a clear understanding of the inner workings of cameras such as RED,
ARRI ALEXA, SONY F55 etc.
This position is immediately available and interviews will begin soon.
When applying please include cover letter with resume.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online