Part Time Job
Keep Me Posted, a FotoKem company is looking to hire a Digitizer/Encoder Manager. This is a temporary position lasting approximately 4-months.
• Making sure the Digitizers and the room producers have what they need to complete the projects they are working on.
• Giving the Digitizers their work orders throughout the day.
• Being the liaison between the clients and the Digitizers for requests. This entails handling any phone calls that come from the clients, or any questions that the Editors or Audio Mixers might have.
• Weekly client meetings to go over the priority list of spots for that day and the following week.
• Monitor the different episodes that come in through the CatDV application which you will need to work with the Digitizing team to create the catalog for each new show that comes in.
• Monitor the Interplay buckets storage size for each channel. A lot of the buckets become full and we need to let the client know.
• Work with each client's asset manager to evaluate what media can be deleted.
KMP Work Orders
• Use Scheduall to create work orders.
• Help out the in-house-producer if there needs to be any scheduling for the online or audio bays.
A cover letter is required when you submit your resume
No phone calls, principals only.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online