Formosa GroupWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Assists in the delivery and retrieval of materials crucial to the Operations function of the Company, while also being responsible for the general maintenance and appearance of the Company's grounds.
• Responsible for delivering/retrieving all materials (catering orders, packages, tapes, materials, etc.) in a timely manner to/from the correct and appropriate recipients.
• Assists with moving furniture and other heavy objects around the building (i.e. office moves, equipment setups, etc.).
• Handles company sound equipment moves, including moving heavy systems/gear and setting up equipment.
• Maintains a clean and inviting facility for both employees and clients; responsible for the cleanliness and organization of The Lot's grounds.
• Cleans, stocks, and maintains the kitchen. This includes emptying trash, stocking the refrigerator, emptying and filling the dishwasher, coffee replenishing, and ensuring the counters and floors are clean at all times.
• Empties all trash cans and recycling bins every day.
• Assists with preparation of meetings by setting up food and beverages as well as any necessary meeting supplies.
• Serves as reception or client services relief and provides assistance as needed.
• Assists with any other Operations-related tasks as assigned.
Must have reliable vehicle with proof of insurance and general knowledge of the city in order to navigate to destinations efficiently. Must have a reliable cellular phone for communication with operations. Ability to multi-task and perform duties quickly and accurately; cordial and professional demeanor at all times; must be a team player.
High School Graduate; advanced degree or interest in film / audio post production is a plus; experience at a Post Production Company in Los Angeles area preferred.
Certificates and Licenses Required:
California Driver's License.
General office setting while not on runs; ability to drive and navigate safely and quickly; ability to lift and move (i.e. push, pull, lift) heavy objects such as sound equipment and gear regularly.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online