Artist Management and Music Publishing Intern
Flatiron Management / Chrysalis Music PublishingNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Artist Management and Music Publishing Intern jobs in New York-NY
Search all Artist Management and Music Publishing Intern postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Flatiron Management is an artist management company and division of Chrysalis Music Publishing. The Flatiron roster includes My Morning Jacket, Flight of the Conchords, The Sword, Nada Surf, and Elvis Perkins in Dearland. Chrysalis shares the same space and manages the day-to-day of artists Holly Miranda and Ambrosia Parsley. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in learning more about artist management and publishing.
- updating social networking sites
- general day-to-day office duties: ordering supplies, running errands, helping with phones.
- compiling packages for charities
- assisting with travel arrangements
- keeping track of band merch
- attending artist shows to help with merch and guest lists
- day-to-day management of Chrysalis NY roster
- live in the Greater New York City Area for the duration of internship
- available at least two days a week
- be in at least in junior year of college
- strong interest in the music industry
- conduct yourself in a professional manner
- previous office experience is preferred
- knowledge of basic html is a plus
Submit resume and cover letter to with
''INTERNSHIP” in the subject line.
- Your top 5 all time favorite records
- Your favorite or funniest YouTube video
- Your availability
This internship is unpaid and we encourage school credit. You will be compensated with music, merch, and shows whenever possible...we might even kick in for lunch now and then.