Social Media Community Coordinator
Full Time Job
Established digital arts company in Burbank has an immediate opening for a Social Media Community Coordinator in our Web Department. - ?We are a service-driven company that supplies production equipment & expendables to the exciting fast paced TV, Movie, Music, and Sports industries. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide excellent training, great benefits (Medical, 401K, Paid Vacation), and growth opportunities!
The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for the planning, alignment, management, and execution of all company social media platforms. This role includes content planning, customer interaction, influencer community development, content curation, data analysis, and driving sales via social media. In addition, the role will include light admin duties including list building, meeting coordination and event planning.
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• The social coordinator is responsible for managing and growing Filmtools' social media presence through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat and other digital and social platforms.
• Assisting in the production of content and executing the formatting and publishing of content to Filmtools' social handles.
• Creating and growing relationships with key influencers & customers.
• Supporting the content creation and execution of content publishing for ProVideoCoaltion.com, Moviola.com, and other company related presence.
• Creative concepts for new content and engagement campaigns.
• Attending and participating at events for Filmtools and other events as determined.
• Use analytics tools of the social platforms and third party toolsets to create reports and continually find ways to improve those metrics through testing and new ideas.
Qualified Candidates Should Have:
• Familiarity with paid social media buying and optimization preferred
• Displayed success in driving sales via social media
• Experience with social media tools for business including those offered by the major platforms and third parties
• Knowledge of film production industry preferred
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of Photoshop preferred.
• Willingness / ability to work when the events take place, including but not limited to outside traditional work hours, holidays and weekends.
• Strong time management skills, ability to multitask and passion for film production and social / digital content.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online