Intern - Corporate Sponsorship
Film IndependentLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Corporate Sponsorship manages the relationship of all corporate
sponsors and brands. For example, any brand or brands that pay to be associated with our
company produced events. The goal of the corporate sponsorship team is to
reach out to these companies, and raise funds to help produce events such as
the Spirit Awards and the LA Film Festival. We organize fulfillment making sure
that our sponsors are represented well on-site and via different outlets.
We are looking for someone who can dedicate 2-3 days a week to assist all
efforts of the Corporate Sponsorship department during the fall.
• Update, organize and maintain our database.
• Organize and update Sponsor kits with Film Independent collateral materials.
• Assist in the on-site management of Film Independent sponsors, as assigned (i.e. assist at LACMA Screenings / 2017 Forum)
• Assist with event wrap reports under the supervision of the Corporate Sponsorship assistant.
• Maintain files, use copier, order office supplies, general office duties.
Competencies and Expertise:
• Strong verbal communication skills and professional presence.
• Experience with computers, databases, e-mail needed
• Strong organizational and administrative skills, with attention to detail
• A high level of initiative and enthusiasm and a bias for action.
• A team player
• A positive attitude and ability to adapt.
• A passion for cinema, the arts, and independent filmmaking. A strong dedication to Film Independent and its values inclusiveness, diversity and collegiality.
• Strong Customer Service skills.
We are looking for junior or senior college students or recent graduates. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online