Production Manager (Nonscripted)
Film 45Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Reports To: Executive in Charge, Production
Status: Salaried, Full-time, Exempt
Location: West Los Angeles, CA
The Production Manager will be responsible for typical PM duties across multiple shows (mostly docuseries.) This person will also be responsible for occasional small shoots and managing the company's gear. This is a staff position that is benefits-eligible.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Schedule travel for crew
• Maintain and send call sheets
• Managing company's equipment across all shows
• Will manage approved budgets for docu-style and various unscripted content. •
• Will manage vendor relationships including negotiating rates and costs, vendor agreements and payment plans
• Assist with permissions, permits, risk assessments
• Assist with managing and hiring crew members for new productions
• Create and Manage Production Schedule
• With the EIC, ensure production runs according to schedule and within budget •
• Responsible for location
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience.
• At least 3 to 5 years' experience in production, with increasing levels of responsibility throughout that time.
• Documentary experience is strongly preferred.
• Must have knowledge of all gear/equipment.
• Proven verbal and communication skills.
• Strong experience using Excel.
• Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online