Production Accounting Coordinator
Film 45 LLCSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Full-time Accounting Coordinator needed at a film production company on the Westside.
We currently have 10+ projects in the works (docu-series / unscripted) and are looking for the right person to join our growing financial team!
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Code and enter vendor invoices for multiple production companies. Collect proper approvals from Line Producers.
- Ensure timely and accurate payment of wire requests, expense reports and invoices.
- Collect and review weekly payroll start forms / timecards for various projects. Work closely with payroll company to ensure accurate and timely paychecks. Knowledge of labor laws, payroll procedures and union vs non-union rules is helpful.
- Review and process monthly credit card transactions, code and record to the General Ledger.
- Reconcile bank accounts, petty cash accounts, credit card statements and intercompany loan accounts.
- Scan all incoming paperwork - invoices, payroll submissions, checks, etc to our online paperless system.
- Review monthly Cost Reports by project for comparison to each budget.
- Assist the Controller and Accounting Clerk with numerous projects.
Candidate MUST :
* Be a self-starter, with a confident and professional attitude.
* Possess strong organizational and time management skills; Be calm under pressure.
* Multi-task, prioritize areas of focus and meet deadlines.
* Be proficient in Excel.
* Have acute analytical skills with the ability to resolve issues and create solutions.
Accounting degree or previous accounting experience required. Knowledge of Quickbooks Online is helpful. Knowledge of Global Vista or other production accounting software is a bonus.
Looking for full-time, 40 hours a week.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available. Compensation commensurate with knowledge / experience. Please send range of rate requested.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online