Intern - Digital Producer Assistant
FamiLeagueLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Digital Producer Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Digital Producer Assistant postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Growing MCN and YouTube channel is looking for a go-getter intern WHO EXCELS IN ALL THINGS YOUTUBE!
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
FamiLeague is the intersection of FAMILY, SPORTS, and INSPIRATION. We bring together a community of global lifestyle influencers, professional athletes and marquee brands to share positive family experiences through original, premium programming.
Our YouTube channel, FamiLeague, is made up of several family-friendly shows featuring some of your favorite athletes and influencers:
1) Jennings' Journey, revolving around NFL Superbowl Champion, Greg Jennings, and his incredible family of 6.
2) EPIC 5: A listicle sports show featuring Eric (of epoddle) and Justin (of EpicToyChannel).
3) Partner Playbook: A relationship advice series, featuring ex-NFL player, Ephraim Salaam and his wife, Renece.
4) Kids Compete, showcasing popular YouTubers participating in fun, family challenges and competitions.
Our YouTube channel, BabyLeague, is a fun, informative and innovative premium video destination created specially for moms, dads and families. Conceived by a new mom looking for quick videos on how to navigate all things parenthood, BabyLeague launched January 2013 and has been named one of the top 5 educational and family channels on YouTube. Our hilarious ''Reality Of'' series has 1 million+ views per episode, on average.
- - -
As an intern for FamiLeague, you'll be working with producers to create graphics, digital media assets, social media, marketing, giveaways and day to day admin office needs.
We are looking for someone who can come into our West Hollywood (Los Angeles) office at least 2 days a week from 9-6. This position is for the Spring Semester; however, there is room for growth into a non-intern employee position.
- MUST BE PROFICIENT IN YOUTUBE!
- Would be helpful if you were proficient in the following: Word, Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint, Photoshop, social media platforms, Premiere, Avid, Final Cut
Looking forward to reviewing some awesome applicants!