Intern - Music
Faction EntertainmentHollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
FACTION is a technology-enabled management services company based in Los Angeles that is transforming the way talent, managers, and business partners interact within their ecosystem. FACTION provides its managers with a suite of centralized resources and services, unites them with a proprietary communication and information sharing platform, and creates a collaborative culture through equity ownership for everyone.
COLLEGE CREDIT REQUIRED
DAY-TO-DAY INTERN (LA) - MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick thinking, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. He/she must be friendly, have a positive, ''can-do'' attitude and be able to apply common sense and exercise good judgment. Ideal candidate has music industry experience, a desire to become an artist manager, and understands the level of motivation and follow-through that is necessary to be successful in a start-up environment. You must be ready and willing to wear many hats with a smile on your face. Must love music and have a passion for entertainment!
What you'll do:
- Assist in day-to-day artist management responsibilities, including coordination of artist schedules and itineraries
- Help maintain demanding calendar including booking and confirming meetings, studio time, TV/radio appearances, interviews, speaker requests, rehearsals, shows, etc.
- Answer phones (screen and document incoming calls), arrange and coordinate conference calls, book conference rooms, etc.
- Collect & compile artist catalog information for syncs and pitches
- Social media execution
- Coordinate with partners, venues, etc. to make sure the flow of information is not disrupted
- Organize and curate meeting materials, contact lists, account information, priorities lists, communications, etc.
- Create PowerPoint presentations, decks, etc. for internal and external meetings
- Assist in making travel arrangements for artists, including car, hotel, and flights
- Prepare thorough itineraries
- Help plan and execute parties and events such as artist dinners, after show parties etc.
- A&R research/work with marketing team to provide relevant data for A&R analysis
- Research potential sponsorship opportunities and brand collaborations
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Superb follow-through
- Must demonstrate high degree of professionalism and attention to detail with a warm smile and friendly demeanor
- Reliable, trustworthy, and exercise sound judgment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work enthusiastically across organizations, levels, and diverse personalities while applying the 'whatever it takes' attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other office productivity.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online