Intern - Artist Management Company
Faction EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Faction Entertainment is a new artist management services company, based in Hollywood. We are looking to bring on an intern for a three month period to help us build a next generation company, while learning the ins and outs of artist management and the music industry. This is an unpaid internship - applicants must receive school credit in exchange for their time and effort.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick thinking, and able to juggle multiple and
diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to
detail at all times. He/she must be friendly, have a positive, ''can- do'' attitude and be able to apply common sense and exercise good judgment. Ideal candidate has music industry experience, a desire to become an artist manager, and understands the level of motivation and follow-through that is necessary to be successful in a start-up environment. You must be ready and willing to wear many hats with a smile on your face. Must love music and have a passion for entertainment!
What you'll do:
Provide support on administrative tasks, such as:
- Assist in day-to-day artist management responsibilities, including coordination of artist schedules and itineraries
- Help maintain demanding calendar including booking and confirming meetings, studio time,
tv/radio appearances, interviews, speaker requests, rehearsals, shows, etc.
- Assist with tour routing, tour marketing, etc.
- Coordinate with partners, venues, etc. to make sure the flow of information is not disrupted
- Provide support at affiliate events
- Organize and curate meeting materials, contact lists, account information, priorities lists,
- Answer phones (screen and document incoming calls), arrange and coordinate
conference calls, book conference room, etc.
- Assist in making travel arrangements for artists, including car, hotel and flights
- Prepare thorough itineraries
- Help plan and execute parties and events such as Artist dinners, after show parties etc.
- A&R research / Work with marketing team to provide relevant data for A&R analysis
- Weekly reporting on industry trends
- Research potential sponsorship opportunities and brand collaborations
- Execute social posts across all social channels
- Monitor videos, photos, comments and posts for brand appropriateness
- Assist in the development of digital marketing plans and programs
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Superb follow-through
- Must demonstrate high degree of professionalism and attention to detail with a warm smile and friendly demeanor
- Reliable, trustworthy, and exercises sound judgment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work enthusiastically across organizations, levels, and diverse personalities while
applying the 'whatever it takes' attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other office productivity tools (email, calendaring, gmail), and willing to learn new technologies.
- Music Industry experience REQUIRED
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online