Intern - Artist Management Company
Faction EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Artist Management Company jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Artist Management Company postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Faction Entertainment is a new artist management services company, based in Hollywood. We are looking to bring on an intern for a three month period to help us build a next generation company, while learning the ins and outs of artist management and the music industry. This is an unpaid internship - applicants must receive school credit in exchange for their time and effort.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick thinking, and able to juggle multiple and
diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to
detail at all times. He/she must be friendly, have a positive, ''can- do'' attitude and be able to apply common sense and exercise good judgment. Ideal candidate has music industry experience, a desire to become an artist manager, and understands the level of motivation and follow-through that is necessary to be successful in a start-up environment. You must be ready and willing to wear many hats with a smile on your face. Must love music and have a passion for entertainment!
What you'll do:
Provide support on administrative tasks, such as:
- Assist in day-to-day artist management responsibilities, including coordination of artist schedules and itineraries
- Help maintain demanding calendar including booking and confirming meetings, studio time,
tv/radio appearances, interviews, speaker requests, rehearsals, shows, etc.
- Assist with tour routing, tour marketing, etc.
- Coordinate with partners, venues, etc. to make sure the flow of information is not disrupted
- Provide support at affiliate events
- Organize and curate meeting materials, contact lists, account information, priorities lists,
- Answer phones (screen and document incoming calls), arrange and coordinate
conference calls, book conference room, etc.
- Assist in making travel arrangements for artists, including car, hotel and flights
- Prepare thorough itineraries
- Help plan and execute parties and events such as Artist dinners, after show parties etc.
- A&R research / Work with marketing team to provide relevant data for A&R analysis
- Weekly reporting on industry trends
- Research potential sponsorship opportunities and brand collaborations
- Execute social posts across all social channels
- Monitor videos, photos, comments and posts for brand appropriateness
- Assist in the development of digital marketing plans and programs
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Superb follow-through
- Must demonstrate high degree of professionalism and attention to detail with a warm smile and friendly demeanor
- Reliable, trustworthy, and exercises sound judgment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work enthusiastically across organizations, levels, and diverse personalities while
applying the 'whatever it takes' attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other office productivity tools (email, calendaring, gmail), and willing to learn new technologies.
- Music Industry experience REQUIRED