Fall/Winter Intern - Entertainment & Lifestyle PR
FYI Brand CommunicationsMarina Del Rey, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
FYI Brand Communications continues to grow! L.A. office is currently seeking dynamic and enthusiastic interns for Fall to join the FYI team.
FYI Brand Communications is a leading boutique lifestyle, sports, and entertainment public relations and marketing firm.
We are looking for hard-working, go-getters who are able to thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment. Time management and organizational skills are a must.
FYI Interns acquire in-depth understanding and hands on experience of public relations, marketing, events and more.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing press materials including releases, backgrounders, pitch letters and media alerts
- Engaging with the media, assisting in pitching and securing media contacts (magazines, newspapers, television and internet) on daily basis to secure stories, features and placements for clients
- Engaging with influencers
- Researching, compiling and maintaining media lists and editorial calendars
- Handling clients' day to day requests
- Event production
- Event integration and activations
- Competitive market research
- Social media
- Experience in Lifestyle, Fashion & Accessories, Beauty & Grooming and Entertainment Public Relations is a plus
- Must be available to work 2-3 days a week and have flexibility to work consumer and celebrity events
- Proven writing skills as well as excellent verbal and interpersonal skills; good judgment and instincts with problem-solving
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be reliable, motivated, and organized
- Ability to prioritize projects and complete them in a timely manner
- Ability to work under pressure, in time sensitive situations
- Experience with Cision is a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online