Assistant, Current Series
FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Assistant, Current Series jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Current Series postings
Full Time Job
FX Networks is seeking an Assistant to support the Current Series department. This position will coordinate and distribute material relating to current series, and provide administrative support to two Vice Presidents.
- Evaluate drafts of current projects and create reports for distribution. Write episodic summaries and create current season reports.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure they have the necessary materials needed to take care of their responsibility to the network. Maintain the current grid that is distributed throughout the network.
- Schedule meetings, conference calls, events, and coordinate any other communications between the current department, the network, the studio and external partners.
- Provide administrative support to two Vice Presidents, including phone coverage, calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, mail, filing, copying, office supplies and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Four-year college degree required. Minimum 1-2 years previous work experience at a talent agency, studio, network, or production company required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Must be highly organized, demonstrate attention to detail, and be able to multitask and handle a high-stress and high-volume atmosphere
- Due to a high volume of information and material flowing through the department, must be able to manage and disseminate it punctually, properly and confidentially
Please apply at the FoxCareers website and reference Job number FNG0005717