FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Viz Artist, under the VP of Design, creates and executes graphics for use in live and studio productions. Duties include implementing, executing and maintaining graphic elements for remote and studio productions and providing graphics packages to outside producers for FOX Sports Media Group commissioned programs. Creating and producing required graphic elements; organizing the graphic elements library; archiving digital project files; and troubleshooting Viz and MAC graphic systems issues, as required.
Please send resumes to: Graphics.Resumes@fox.com
• Design and execute graphics for all on-air programs and promotion.
• Organize and maintain the graphic elements library. Maintain digital files and ensure that projects are properly archived.
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
• 5-years experience within a broadcast and/or production environment.
• Must have the ability to work on strict timelines in an organized manner.
• Good oral and written communication skills are required.
• Must also have strong design and troubleshooting skills, and be a team player with the ability to communicate with other groups within the department to carry out Viz Projects.
• Working knowledge of Viz RT Artist.
• Must join the union after 31 days of hire.
• Proven design skills in utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator, and various 3-D software is necessary.
• The ability to troubleshoot MAC and Viz graphic system issues is needed.
• Good organizational and project management.
• Knowledge of Viz Scripting, creating Tranisition Logic scenes and knowledge if DataPool a plus.
• The ability to multitask and work effectively in a time sensitive, high pressure environment is essential.
• Frequently required use of hands and fingers to write, manipulate telephone and computer keyboard. Regularly required to hear, talk and use close vision.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1, FS2; FOX Sports Regional Networks, their affiliated regional web sites and national programming; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX's interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as a licensing agreement that establish the FOX Sports Radio Network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.