FOX SportsAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
Traffic Coordinator (Temporary)
This is a temporary position. Must be able to start immediately and be ok with working on a temporary basis.
The traffic coordinator's primary responsibility is log editing. Needs to be able to meet log deadlines and use proactive decision making skills. Must work well in a team environment with good communication skills under general supervision.
• Log commercial spots into ordered time slots
• Daily program log is filled with inventory as scheduled.
• Manipulate log for the most competitive separation.
• Ensure correct placement without product conflict for satisfaction of advertisers.
• Clear displaced spots and preempt as needed. Place billboards, features, and Tickerflows as required and verify accuracy with report from Sales.
• Scheduling of elements for master control and clearing displaced/preempts to finalize log
• Work closely with copy administrators regarding missing copy.
• Awareness of flight dates and deadlines to achieve correct spot placement in date/time periods.
• Work closely with Ad Sales department regarding incoming orders affecting logs being worked on.
• Collaborate on deadlines for revisions, inventory availability and decisions for spot scheduling.
• Release log to OAP according to promo time line.
• Evaluate and take action on inventory up to 1 week out into future regarding team time and supplier time orders to ensure time required to publish log is minimal.
• Enter and revise team time and supplier time orders as needed for logs.
• Responsible for finalizing, printing to file, and readying logs for The Woodlands to translate.
• As required, coordinate order related traffic concerns to other departments.
• As necessary, will back up traffic operations staff.
• At least 2 years' experience in Television Broadcasting Traffic.
• Knowledge of Traffic terminology.
• General math.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit Traffic software; Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of sports venues and cable television is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable working in a team environment.
• Must be self-motivated and maintain a high level of attention to detail.
• Can remain composed under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Good management skills.
• Flexible to change, can learn quickly on the fly.
• Need minimal supervision.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1, FS2; FOX Sports Regional Networks, their affiliated regional web sites and national programming; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.