FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Segment Producer's primary role is to develop and produce X-Platform content for all screens with limited oversight and considerable decision-making power, specifically the production and distribution of social content for FS1 brands. All content requires approval followed by collaboration with peers and superiors, including talent, but should be self-starting by nature. The goal of all content should be to innovate and draw in a diverse audience on all screens and platforms with the hope of growing FS1 brands and talent.
• Oversee element production for a variety of X-Platform projects. This can include, but is not limited to, original digital and social content, graphic production, editing, story development, segment production, talent prep and occasional video shooting/directing.
• Creative production and delivery of in-house programs for all screens.
• Produce & edit segments and shows for special programs as assigned, focusing specifically on elements that perform on all screens. This can include, but is not limited to, TV content driven by social conversation or original social/digital content produced for/with TV brands and talent.
• Delivery of fully produced segments of events and specials as needed for the Network.
• Help research potential and future shoots, develop x-platform content concepts, research and communicate industry trends and organize internal communications in the form of decks/presentations
• Develop new ideas for all screens with a diverse audience in mind, drive those ideas internally while tracking KPIs across all departments.
• Support senior staff on priority projects, taking on assignments on a specialty basis based on skill set and interest.
• Be a team player, support company priorities
• Three years of Cable/TV production experience. Segment Producers should be able to train less experienced teammates in production of social and digital content and step into role of Producer as needed don specific projects.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with production teammates, execs, guests, talent and cross-departmental peers.
• Must be familiar with time code addition/subtraction for show reformats as well as basic arithmetic.
• Must be knowledgeable in MAC and PC
• Digital editing software and graphic design tools (i.e. Adobe and Final Cut Products) must have a basic understanding and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Explorer.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports 2; FOX Sports Regional Networks, their affiliated regional web sites and national programming; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX's interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as a licensing agreement that establish the FOX Sports Radio Network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.