FOX Networks GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
FOX Networks Group is seeking an administrative assistant for their Los Angeles-based Global Programming division. We are looking for a smart, articulate and organized person with a professional demeanor, strong communications skills, attention to detail, and positive attitude. Individual must be hardworking and proactive in ascertaining information and details relevant to the executives' activities and schedule. This is a great position for someone who wants to learn and develop a relevant set of skills related to content development in the global media industry.
• Organize and maintain department's work flow and schedules
• Answer phones, schedule meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, manage expense reports, and provide other administrative support as needed
• Coordinate development calls and meetings with writers, agents, studio executives, etc.
• Track network development and production information
• Assist in evaluating submissions and identifying new writers, trends, and projects for development
• Provide script coverage and feedback on production materials when necessary
• Maintain department development reports and script/media library
• Four year college degree required
• 1-2 years entertainment experience and familiarity with talent agencies, studios, production and management companies required
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills in Mac, PC, and Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
• Advanced typing skills for dictation/transcription required
• Must be highly organized, proactive, and possess a strong attention to detail
• Must have a positive, professional demeanor, and good interpersonal skills
Fox Networks Group (FNG) is a primary operating unit of 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ:FOXA). FNG consists of Fox Television Group, which includes Fox Broadcasting Company and 20th Century Fox Television; Fox Sports Media Group; Fox Cable Networks, which includes FX Networks and National Geographic Partners; and Fox Networks Group Europe, Asia and Latin America. Together these units create, program and distribute the world's most popular entertainment, sports and nonfiction programming.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.