FOX DeportesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
FOX Deportes is seeking a Production Associate who will be responsible for working with Producers, Associate Producers, Production Managers, and other Production Associates to assist with pre-production, production and post-production of live and taped sporting events and shows.
Success in this role requires previous experience (either in school or professionally) handling linear and non-linear editing of video elements (packages, rollouts, highlights, etc.) as well as logging, editing and timing out games/shows, overseeing and/or editing voice over sessions and SAP sessions. This is an entry level position with on-the-job training offered.
• Perform basic editing of pre & post production elements and produced programs as well as straight cuts of highlights and rollouts for live programming.
• Log live sporting events and programs; logs, times-out, and creates time sheets for produced programs.
• Research and provide archived audio and video footage for shows.
• Assist in acquiring information for events/news features.
• Oversee voice over/SAP sessions.
• Proficiency in English and Spanish is required; good verbal and written communication skills are necessary. Formal education in Spanish grammar is a huge plus.
• 6 months of television broadcasting experience with basic knowledge of video equipment, audio equipment and graphics production required.
• College degree preferred.
• Good math skills are required to accurately time programs.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Explorer is required.
• Good organizational, problem-solving and project coordination skills are needed.
• The ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities in a 24/7 production environment is essential.
• Availability to work weekends, holidays and off hours is a must.
Reaching more than 20 million cable and satellite households in the country, of which over 6.5 million are U.S. Hispanic, FOX Deportes is the leader in Spanish-language sports media. FOX Deportes features premier soccer programming with exclusive coverage of UEFA Champions League, Copa Libertadores, Copa Total Sudamericana; coverage of the Major League Baseball regular season, All-Star Game, American League Championship Series and World Series; NCAA College Football, Golden Boy Promotions Boxing, UFC® and NASCAR. Boasting more than 2,100 hours of live and exclusive programming, a robust digital experience brimming with engaging editorial, live scoring and exclusive video highlights, FOX Deportes is the first name in the U.S. Hispanic sports space.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.