Entertainment Marketing Coordinator
FIMI Group LLCSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
FIMI Group LLC is a boutique entertainment marketing firm that services global brands seeking to engage consumers through entertainment, lifestyle and sports platforms.
This position will implement and coordinate unique consumer ''Experiences'' at high profile events for loyalty program members of two of our clients, both Fortune 500 companies. The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, has strong communication skills, and is comfortable handling red carpet type events. This position will report to an Account Manager and Director, and has significant room for growth.
• Communicate daily on executed partnerships with movie studios, award shows, Broadway shows, TV networks, sports teams, restaurants, festivals, talent representatives and more
• Coordinate experiential event logistics with partners, create Experience itineraries, and be the liaison for Experience attending guests
• Attend events to facilitate Experience deliverables
• Draft creative copy for partner Experiences and monthly email marketing campaigns
• Upload testimonials of Experience attending guests to the FIMI website, clients' websites, and social media platforms
• Create and send post-Experience recaps to clients
• Update marketing results in various formats to track event success
• Introduce future Experience concepts, ideas, proposals and outreach strategies
• Assist senior management in brainstorming event ideas, talent partnerships, and coordinate logistics for talent services
• Assist in new business research and presentations
• Assist the company with administrative needs; i.e., answering phones, office management, FedEx shipping, day-to-day operations
• Assist the President personally as needed
• Maintain knowledge of trends in entertainment and lifestyle forums
• Must be willing to work evenings and weekends as events present themselves (approximately 3 events per month)
• 1-3 years experience in events, entertainment marketing, talent PR, or as a talent agent's assistant.
• Experience handling a red carpet environment or executing high profile events
• Passion for entertainment, music, sports, and pop culture landscape
• Independently motivated with excellent time management, multitasking and organizational skills
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Open and able to travel as needed to facilitate events (Approximately 1x per month)
• Possess a motivated and professional work ethic while also exuding a friendly and spirited attitude
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Photoshop and graphic design knowledge a plus
$30k - $37k (Depending on experience) with health benefits and discretionary bonus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online