Event Production Sales Coordinator
Excel Lighting ServicesBaltimore, MD
Full Time Job
Excel Lighting Services is seeking a dynamic and creative individual to join the Excel team as a production and sales coordinator, position available immediately.
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
1. Field and close sales inquiries for expendables, used equipment and box sales of new equipment
2. Provide counter sales support: greet walk-in customers and process counter sales
3. Coordination and design for live production projects
4. Maintain a high level of satisfaction through timely response and communication with clients for sales, rental and production orders
5. Maintain existing client relationships and assist in development of new ones
6. Assist with system maintenance and lighting equipment service calls
7. Documentation for client production files
8. Additional general office support as needed
Schedule is full-time, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, with adjustment to schedule for onsite production as needed.
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent experience in office administration/technical theater
- Working knowledge of electrics and stagecraft preferred
- Able to take direction from supervisors and other staff and work collaboratively in a team
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Able to maintain a positive, professional attitude and appearance
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Must be available to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Able to lift or carry up to 40 lbs.
- Must possess a valid MD driver's license with a clean driving record
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online