Estrella TV NetworkNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
The Marketing Director will oversee and manage the marketing strategy, planning and execution of EstrellaTV's television network, social media, digital and event marketing assets to provide media and marketing solutions for advertisers and their agencies.
• Develop marketing plans for all Estrella TV, social media, digital and event products;
• Develop the messaging for all print, and digital marketing campaigns to support that plan;
• Oversee the creative execution of all messaging and branding for Estrella TV products;
• Work in collaboration with sales to create effective marketing tools to identify new clients and deepen relationships with existing clients;
• Develop, communicate and track against detailed event execution plans and communicate timelines and priorities to key internal and external stakeholders;
• Collaborate with key stakeholders on marketing strategies and objectives;
• Develop metrics for each marketing campaign and ensure campaigns are optimized to meet goals and objectives
• Bachelors' degree in Marketing, Business or a related field;
• Understanding of target marketing and demographics;
• Excellent project management skills;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Minimum 3 years' experience in marketing, preferably in media and digital sales
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Creative and strategic- thinker with strong marketing skills;
• Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required;
• Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word and
• Exceptional PowerPoint skills;
• Experience in media industry a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online