Estrella TV NetworkNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
The Network Account Executive will provide media and marketing solutions for advertisers and their agencies using EstrellaTV's television network, social media, digital and event marketing assets.
• Prospect, develop and maintain new and existing accounts to sell Network TV, social media, digital and event marketing.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients by identifying clients' advertising needs and developing customized solutions to meet those needs.
• Provide information to sales management to ensure generation of tracking reports regarding pending deals, forecasts, advertiser, contact and prospect lists.
• Develop sales and promotions plans, literature and adverting proposals for clients.
• Work with internal departments to manage account stewardship through process.
• Attend Sales meetings, training sessions and client meetings.
• Relationship builder with an engaging and energetic personality and desire to contribute to the team and win.
• Goal driven and self-motivated individual that challenges self to exceed targets.
• Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in sales/marketing, preferably in media and digital sales
• Bachelors' degree required.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Creative with strong marketing and closing skills.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
• Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be willing to work in New York City.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online