Video Production Coordinator
Esri, IncRedlands, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Video Production Coordinator jobs in Redlands-CA
Search all Video Production Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Are you an experienced coordinator looking to join a busy, (yet awesome) video/digital media production team at a high tech company? We are looking for the rock (aka, coordinator) who will be the central hub to all aspects of our digital media pipeline through every phase of development and production. You will correspond directly with producers, directors, vendors, and Esri department heads & requesters to fulfill practical, everyday production needs while maintaining budgets, schedules, and deadlines. It's a lot to ask, we know, but this is a great opportunity to be involved in a wide range of creative, administrative, and production operations while growing your career.
• Manage digital media team workflow with 70-100+ projects in the queue at any given time
• Oversee delivery schedules and requirements across all in-house and outsourced digital media projects, ensuring operations follow established criteria, guidelines, and optimization requirements and reflect best practices in video/digital media
• Coordinate staffing and equipment for multiple video shoots
• Develop and implement best practices in media file management systems and processes
• Establish and maintain digital asset library including media dubbing and archiving of source material
• Coordinate with internal operations and social media teams to organize online video presence and execute online video strategy
• Maintain internal and external video sites, YouTube channels, and other existing/emerging digital platforms
• Provide support with camera operation, lighting, audio recording, editing, and other production and post-production operations
• Complete special research and financial analysis projects related to video production
• Relevant internship and/or one year of video/digital media production experience, preferably in a corporate or agency setting
• Highly motivated, proactive, extremely well organized, and enthusiastic, with demonstrated ability to work independently on multiple concurrent projects across managers, with limited resources and under tight deadlines
• Knowledge of current best practices in video/digital production, including online media industry standards, latest production techniques, and rights and licensing issues
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, with capacity to develop and manage strong relationships with internal and external partners in a highly collaborative team environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite of application
• Ability to communicate comfortably and professionally with third-party global business partners
• Bachelor's in communications, marketing, advertising, or related field
• Two years of directly relevant experience in a fast-paced, high-volume production setting
• Strong affinity for and comfort with growing digital universe of content and culture
• Working knowledge of After Effects, FCP, and/or AVID and/or other motion graphics and non-linear editing systems
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.