TV Production Assistant
Entravision CommunicationsNeedham, MA
Part Time Job
TV Production Assistant (PT)
The ideal candidate will be able to assist in all video production requirements of the station, which includes the editing and shooting of commercials and promos. They must be able to work with all departments and clients.
1. Juggle multiple projects the require experience of / in videography, knowledge of audio and lighting, Final Cut Pro, and Photoshop.
2. Translate commercial scripts in English and Spanish.
1. Technical Capability
3. Enthusiasm and Creativity
4. Sound Judgment
5. Strategic Thinking
6. Teamwork Supervisory Responsibility Reports directly to Sulma Avenancio.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a PT project based position,
Actual hours and schedules may vary.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Spanish fluency required
2. Videography experience / experienced a must
3. Knowledge of audio and lighting.
4. Video editing skills (non-linear)
5. Strong knowledge of Final Cut Pro and Photoshop.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SVP, Hartford-Springfield Markets
Fax Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Fax: 781-433-2702 Apply Online